Arlington Park homes for sale Olathe KS
Great Reasons to Live in Arlington Park Olathe KS
- Arlington Park is within the award winning Olathe KS School District
- Heritage park, the second largest park in Johnson County is across the street, and includes a 30 acre off-leash fenced dog park, a lake, golf course, soccer fields, picnic cabanas, walking and biking trails, and Shelters
- Adjacent to Brougham Park right across the street from the Elementary School
- Arlington Park is a short distance to shopping, restaurants, two grocery stores, and now even two Starbucks each roughly less than a mile away (one at 151st and Blackbob and one at the corner of 159th and Mur-len in the Price Chopper)
- Easy access to I-35 and 169 Highway
- Close to the 119th and Blackbob Shopping and Entertainment District
We have home buyers who want to live in Arlington Park. If you are considering selling please call us, Ken Jansen at 913-908-2215 or Josh Halperin at 913-219-4176
Residential real estate listings for sale in Arlington Park Olathe KS
$235,000 : 15850 S Bradley Drive, Olathe3 beds, 2 bathsListed with Keller Williams Realty Partner
$235,000 : 16231 W 158th Street, Olathe3 beds, 2 bathsListed with ReeceNichols Olathe
$248,500 : 15872 S Brookfield Street, Olathe3 beds, 2 bathsListed with Platinum Realty LLC
See all Real Estate in the Arlington Park tract homes for sale.
(all data current as of 7/27/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.