Olathe Homes for sale in Arlington Park and Parkside at Arlington Park
Reasons to Live in Arlington Park Olathe KS
- Arlington Park is within the award winning Olathe KS School District
- Heritage park, the second largest park in Johnson County is across the street, and includes a 30 acre off-leash fenced dog park, a lake, golf course, soccer fields, picnic cabanas, walking and biking trails, and Shelters
- Adjacent to Brougham Park right across the street from the Elementary School
- Arlington Park is a short distance to shopping, restaurants, two grocery stores, and now even two Starbucks each roughly less than a mile away (one at 151st and Blackbob and one at the corner of 159th and Mur-len in the Price Chopper)
- Close to Brougham Park
- Easy access to I-35 and 169 Highway
- Close to the 119th and Blackbob Shopping and Entertainment District
- Starbucks, Price Chopper and Minsky’s Pizza are right across the street from Arlington Park.
Residential Real Estate listings in Arlington Park and Parkside at Arlington Park
Sorry, but we couldn't find any results in the MLS that match the specified search criteria.