Olathe Homes for sale in Arlington Park and Parkside at Arlington Park
Reasons to Live in Arlington Park Olathe KS
- Arlington Park is within the award winning Olathe KS School District
- Heritage park, the second largest park in Johnson County is across the street, and includes a 30 acre off-leash fenced dog park, a lake, golf course, soccer fields, picnic cabanas, walking and biking trails, and Shelters
- Adjacent to Brougham Park right across the street from the Elementary School
- Arlington Park is a short distance to shopping, restaurants, two grocery stores, and now even two Starbucks each roughly less than a mile away (one at 151st and Blackbob and one at the corner of 159th and Mur-len in the Price Chopper)
- Close to Brougham Park
- Easy access to I-35 and 169 Highway
- Close to the 119th and Blackbob Shopping and Entertainment District
- Starbucks, Price Chopper and Minsky’s Pizza are right across the street from Arlington Park.
Residential Real Estate listings in Arlington Park and Parkside at Arlington Park
$248,000 : 15615 S Brougham Drive, Olathe3 beds, 2.2 bathsListed with ReeceNichols Leawood
See all Real Estate in the Arlington Park tract homes for sale.
(all data current as of 9/19/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.